Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sprechen sie deutsch?

Blogger tells me random statistics, like, how many page views I've had and that 70% of you are using a Mac computer right now (why the heck would anyone need to know that?). But one of the most interesting things it tells me is that someone from Germany is reading Keep Calm and Carry On.

My blog isn't publicly searchable...so which one of you is it?

I hope it's this kid:



I don't even think he's German, but Jaime and I watched that video about a billion times in college, so I thought I'd include it.

We also watched this about a billion times:



But I bet you're asking yourself, what has this blog become? Some sort of video library? Some sort of new YouTube? Have you had enough of my sharing random clips?

Well, too bad! Because here's another one:



Ok, now I'm done. Finished. Promise. Except for this last clip, which I feel is appropriate since I'm headed home to Sunbury for the weekend and will be spending the entire time teaching the family golden retriever, Thurman, to do this:




Happy Labor Day weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Those videos bring me back. We did watch them a billion times. I still love them.

    ReplyDelete