
My friends, I am spending my entire day at home, earning my Continuing Legal Education credits.
You may be asking yourself, "didn't she JUST graduate from law school and JUST take the bar exam?" And you would be correct. But the State of Illinois still requires 15 hours of additional legal learnin' within the first year of being admitted.
So you watch these videos online. And every few minutes, you have to confirm that you're still watching. I'm 37 minutes in and I already want to shoot myself. Even if I am in my pajamas.
But, Sarah Selong just added some much needed excitement to my morning by getting engaged! Good work, Jeff! This is going to be one fun wedding! Congratulations and I miss you both!
I think this picture was taken when I tried to become a blonde so I could I could use your fake ID. Awesome. Thanks for the shout-out!
ReplyDelete