It's probably poor form to post about something so trivial when I should be posting about Amber's bridal shower/bachelorette extravaganza, or how great it was to see Jaime this week, or Izzy's third birthday (you all forgot and she absolutely noticed), but I've watched these clips twice today to cope with the ridiculousness that comes from dealing with families professionally, so I thought I'd share, just in case you're in need of a pick-me-up, too.
Apparently these videos received tons of comments on YouTube and then Old Spice responded. If you have time (make time), you have to watch them . Best 30 minutes of my day so far. And definitely helped counteract the 30 minutes I spent consoling Izzy because you all forgot her birthday.
My favorite response (wildly handsome face-parts...classic!):
Now, is it five o'clock, yet (or, in the world of underemployed non-profit attorneys, like myself, four-thirty)?
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite line was "...if anyone tried to imagine that their brain would explode - and that's just not healthy." Classic.
ReplyDelete