Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1. Elizabeth Edwards always struck me as a smart and classy lady.  I said a cheer for her when she finally gave ole' Johnny the boot earlier this year. Her sudden death this week struck me as so sad, but I think the world is a better place for having had women like her in it. 
2. I've given this a lot of thought and despite the date rape connotations, "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is still probably my favorite holiday song.
3. I bought a discounted ticket to sky-dive this morning.  It's on my Thirty Before Thirty list.  You might be asking yourself, "Is sky-diving really the kind of thing you want to use a coupon for?"  The answer is, "I'll let you know when I've landed."
4. It's ridiculously cold here.
5. We're still eating leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.  Maybe I didn't need that 15lb bird.
6. The Illinois legislature passed a bill legalizing civil unions last week.   The world has continued to turn, much to Republican surprise.
7.  Happy birthday to my friend, Carly!  I miss you and am thinking about you all the time!  CHODA lives!  P.S. I can't believe I haven't seen you since this picture was taken. 

That's all I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment