So far we have a big empty room and two cases of wine. Using my best math skills, I figure that means we can each have half of a glass. But I really hate math, so don't quote me on that. In fact, whenever I'm interviewing kids for work and they tell me that math is their favorite subject, I tell them that math is dumb and they should get a different favorite subject. TAKE THAT, MR. DAWSON. (Mr. Dawson was my high school geometry teacher and based on my inability to grasp basic math concepts, I don't think he expected me to make much of myself. I'm getting back at him by ruining math for a whole new generation.)
Point is, don't come up to me at the wedding demanding your half of a glass of wine. I COULD BE WRONG.
Izzy has 315 days to learn how to carry our rings down the aisle.
Can I get her a pretty dress?? A tiara perhaps? Pink and white nails for SURE! (OK---promise that will be the ONLY pink at your wedding--LOL and waah!)
ReplyDeleteI love it. And as a wedding gift to you, I am willing to learn to swing from an aerial hoop like the lady in the pictures. Just say the word (but say it soon because I'm thinking it will take both Izzy and me all 315 days to learn our jobs).
ReplyDeleteI bet the random blog-lurker is my brother/sister-in-law that just moved to Germany! I follow you're blog on mine so I'm sure they checked it out a time or two!! No one speaks English so they have to entertain themselves somehow!!!! Plus who wouldn't want to read your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. So sad we missed each other in Chicago last weekend :(