Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stop whatever you're doing.

Somehow, I managed to miss the Miss America pageant last night.  I was ridiculously focused on a Settlers of Catan game and it just wasn't on my radar.  Even though I won the game, I was pretty pissed when I realized what I'd missed out on.

But all is not lost, because I got to see this clip today:


Is this not the most awesome thing you've ever seen?  You know all the other contestants were totally talking trash about her behind her back.  But, the joke is on them!  Because while they ALL danced and sang (honestly, like all 51 of them), she ventriloquized (I had to look that up) AND yodeled, bitch!

Miss Arkansas, you got robbed! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was amazing!!! it was creepy, but super hard and totally unexpected. she was in my top two :)

    ReplyDelete