I'm not scared of much. Seriously. Heights, bugs, clowns, none of it really freaks me out. Today I even ate a muffin that had fallen on the ground. Because germs don't freak me out.
And you know what I always say. If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space. That was on the back of a "No Fear" shirt I wore every Friday to the skating rink in 6th grade.
But these people, they're cray-cray. I mean there has to be something wrong with them. But still, I like it.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I must be a mom because all I can think is "how many broken bones did it take before they nailed the move?" and "how many of these crazies have health insurance?". I did really like the tennis ball move backwards between the legs though. That's classy.
ReplyDelete