Even as I write this I'm still recovering from a weekend of much celebration with the lovely ladies of Kaleidoscope!
I started my trip to St. Louis with a phone call from Jaime to say that she's engaged!
Jaime and I met almost eight years ago today and it remains one of the best hands fate has dealt me. I had the pleasure of sharing a room with her for four years. That's longer than anyone else I've shared a room with, including my current living-in-sin-situation. Not only did we not kill each other (aside from one incident where she wanted to wear tennis shoes to the bar and I stupidly questioned her decision), but we had an awesome time and I cherish our friendship.

J, I love you and David and your relationship brings me great joy. I could not be happier for you. I can't wait to plan and party over the next year!
As for the rest of the weekend, it was filled with typical K-Scope antics.
Highlights include boozy manicures, beer pong, a BBQ, chat roulette, a visit to the arch, too much talk about corn, a horrible karaoke performance, and a lot of smacking the floor.
I always return from our reunions feeling more like myself and being reminded that it's ok if I haven't got it all figured out just yet. I'm so grateful to have a group of funny, interesting, smart woman to call my friends and I miss them everyday.
Although all that playing left me feeling like this:
I'm still already gearing up for K-Scope Reunion 2K11! Love you all!
Aww, you're so sweet. I value our friendship and the time I get to spend with you more than you know. Happy 8 year anniversary! I love you!
ReplyDelete