I eat a lot of crap.
But every once in a while, I actually put real food in my body. I believe my body is grateful for this and, as a result, allows me to continue abusing it in various ways.
One quasi-healthy food I've been eating a lot lately is goop. I feel like people should know about goop in case they, too, owe their body a favor.
Here's the deal, yo: Buy bananas. Let them sit on the counter until they get brown icky spots. Peel them, cut them up, and freeze them. Throw them in a food processor for a few minutes and *poof* you have banana soft serve. AKA goop.
I usually add peanut butter. Because a girl can only take so much healthiness in her life.
And then I sit on the couch and eat my goop while I watch Matt do P90X. God, I wish Tony Horton would die. He's ruining my goop experience.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
please share the post-P90X pics. it's only fair after seeing the pre-P90X ones :D
ReplyDelete