Friday, June 18, 2010

SB2K10



This year’s spring break started with two and a half days in San Francisco. It was lovely, but cold. I’d never been to California and I pictured it hot and sunny, with an In-and-Out Burger on every corner. Turns out, in some parts of Cali, it’s colder than Chicago and you have to work really hard to find an In-and-Out Burger. But we did. And it was delicious.

We spent another two and a half days in Napa for Steve and Katrina’s wedding, and it was perfect. I’m talking Martha Stewart perfect. Platinum Weddings perfect. Movie scene perfect. You get the point. Unfortunately, my camera died before the wedding, so I have very few pictures to share, unless you’re interested in the classic “getting ready in the hotel” series, or the “sitting in the back of the rental car” shots. Damn me.

And now another weekend has come and I’m looking forward to riding my awesome, brand-spanking new bike, hanging out with Matt’s parents, who will be here tomorrow afternoon, and taking the day off of work on Monday just because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment