Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!




Happy Father's Day, dad!

Thank you for:
*not killing me every time I wrecked a car;
*teaching me to have a sense of humor about life;
*inspiring me to become a public interest attorney;
*always stressing the importance of integrity;
*being the driving force behind my jewelry collection;
*putting up with those damn rabbits I kept in the garage;
*trying so hard to teach me to drive a stick shift (FAIL); and most importantly,
*being a constant source of love and support.

P.S. I think you're wearing your Jimmy Carter sweater in the first pic. That makes it 25+ years old. It's time for that thing to go.

2 comments:

  1. even your bullets are cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only did he put up with the rabbits; he participated in some clandestine rabbit deals in dark, empty parking lots to make sure you had only the best rabbits to groom for 4-H success.

    ReplyDelete