
Spring is here! And yet, Chicago is confused (see above, where the high yesterday was a balmy 65F, and today is a ridiculous 35F). In light of this situation, I’m starting my day by watching reruns of Hoarders on A&E. This will hopefully inspire me to clean out my closets. Then I’m going to turn to the 30 Best & Worst Beach Bodies on E!. This will obviously force me to go to the gym. And finally, I’m going to watch Beaches on We, because Matt’s out of town and it’s one of the Greatest Movies of Our Time.
In other news, I’ve had a cold all week. Which is a real shame, since I haven’t been sick in years and I really pride myself on having an immune system of steel. I was actually starting to think that I was somehow incapable of getting sick. I was wrong. And I’ve been lying to everyone and telling them I have allergies when I’m sneezing and blowing my nose because, let’s be honest, being around sick people is gross.
Additionally, I’m about to go semi-public with this blog, by sharing it with my family (hey guys!). This will hopefully compel me to post more blogs. Stay tuned. Or don't. Especially if you have anything better to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment