Saturday, August 13, 2011

Holy Christ, it's a piece of paper!

To round out our July of weddings, we hit up Cleveland, to see our friends Jeff and Sarah get hitched.  We had a great time and...get this...they had a photo booth.  It's like they knew I was coming.  I mean, I guess technically, they did, since I RSVP'd and all.  But still.  Congrats, you two!
Then I went home for my Dad's 60th birthday.  We ate and drank and hiked and swam and ate and drank more.

The following weekend, we headed to MI, where we biked in Tour des Lac for 36 miles!  Luckily there was ice cream and pizza and beer, so we were ok.  And Matt and I didn't even kill each other (despite the fact that I sang this for most of the way).

And in just six days, we leave for Europe.  If something tragic happens on Iceland Express airways, I want to make it clear that I don't want all of you to fight over who gets to raise Izzy.  She has enough love to share with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for supporting the Tour!! It meant a lot to me that you guys came and did something you had never done before. (But now you are REAL cyclist's!)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW----Thurman cracks me up, your mom's hair is adorable, I love both dresses (LC for Kohls, Target for Target?) and I didn't know you sang the cat song during the ride. Matt must have loved that!! I know I would :o)

    ReplyDelete