Sunday, April 25, 2010



Everyone hates packing. Everyone. So a blog about packing seems pretty lame. But, boy, do I hate packing. I have no spatial reasoning, I don’t truly care about the well-being of any of my Ikea furniture, and I can think of at least ten things I’d rather do with my weekend.

Nevertheless, I sucked it up and packed. For days. And now most everything is in a box and here we are, watching old Office eps (Creed is my favorite), while I drink wine out of a SOLO cup (FYI, dressing up as a SOLO cup for Halloween is harder than it seems). But, I got to meet an old friend for lunch and to Skype with Dawn and Devin from across the globe. So it wasn’t a total loss.

And rather than post a picture of my adorable cat playing amongst the moving boxes (I took so many!), I decided to post one from Easter, which was lovely. I won the Easter Egg Hunt and the rib cook-off. It was a pretty successful trip.

Happenings for the week:
-Tomorrow is Amber’s birthday, one of my oldest and dearest friends. I get to see her in just 68 days! Happy birthday, my love!
-It’s a three-day work week for me. Which is good because despite my hard work, there’s actually still A LOT to pack.
-My momma will be here on Thursday to help us move! And since we hired movers, I’m hoping we can just drink wine out of SOLO cups while we watch them work!

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. yesss, i got a shout out! hope the move went well and you didn't lose izzy in the confusion...

    ReplyDelete