Thursday, January 21, 2010

We've only just begun.

And so it begins. After a failed attempt at blogging three years ago (!), I’m back at it again. Inspired by Dawn, I in no way expect that my musings will rival hers. We can’t all be jet-setting Australian yuppies. Someone has to keep the Midwest frumpy. I take that job very seriously.

I will not attempt to be funny. I will not attempt to be informative. I will not attempt to be philosophical. I view this merely as a way to communicate to my nearest and dearest via blog what I would communicate via Facebook if my entire high school graduating class wasn’t watching.

And maybe to feel a little closer to all of you...

2 comments:

  1. I love you! You are so creative, intelligent, kind, caring, loving - you make me want to be a better sister. :) Thank you for sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are blogging again!! And I'm not a yuppie :)

    ReplyDelete